May 26, 2012

Today's Song: Honey (Cindy Wang)


看歌詞 學英文 (kàn gē cí xué yīng wén )
Read Chinese lyrics &  Learn some new words


It's not very easy to understand the meaning of Chinese lyrics (歌詞),
because some sentence structures used in lyrics are not used in real daily conversation,
but reading lyrics is still a good way to enlarge your vocabulary.
There is no need to understand the meaning of every sentence.
Just to feel the spirit of the song and to learn some new words from the song lyrics!  

Today's song is from Cindy Wang, a Mandarin Chinese pop singer.
Check it out!

PinYin
Traditional Chinese
Simplified Chinese
Translation

nǐ bǎ ài fàng jìn wǒ de xīn lǐ
你把愛放進我的心裡
你把爱放进我的心里
You put love into my heart

guān shàng ěr duǒ wǒ yòng xīn zài tīng
關上耳朵我用心在聽
关上耳朵我用心在听
I close my ear, and listen carefully to my heart

nǐ yòng ài wèi wǒ dǎ zào tiē shēn ěr jī
你用愛為我打造貼身耳機
你用爱为我打造贴身耳机
You use love to make a earphone for me.

bǎo chí shén mì nǐ hái shì cāi zhōng wǒ de xīn
保持神秘你還是猜中我的心
保持神秘你还是猜中我的心
播放我的心情
播放我的心情
Broadcast my feelings and emotions

mǎn mǎn liù kē xīn
滿滿六顆心
满满六颗心
Full six hearts

wǎng xīn lǐ wēi xiào kū qì
往心裡微笑哭泣
往心里微笑哭泣
I smile and cry in my heart

fàng xīn huì yǒu nǐ
放心會有你
放心会有你
I feel peaceful because I have you

tiē zhe xīn tiē zhe hǎo jìn
貼著心貼著好近
贴着心贴着好近
Our hearts are so close
(Our hearts are glued to each other)

měi fēn zhōng líng jù lí
每分鐘零距離
每分钟零距离
There is no distance in every minute

diǎn yì shǒu gē gěi
點一首歌給honey
点一首歌给honey
I'd like to make a song request to my honey

tián yán mì yǔ
甜言蜜語
甜言蜜语
honeyed words

gé kōng chuán dì jiā shàng chāo duō biǎo qíng
隔空傳遞加上超多表情
隔空传递加上超多表情
Communicate on the air with super many facial expressions

gēng xīn bǐ cǐ zuì xīn de mì mì
更新彼此最新的秘密
更新彼此最新的秘密
Update our secrets

ài yào suí shēn tīng suí shí gǎn yìng
愛要隨身聽隨時感應
爱要随身听随时感应
Feel love in every moment

duō xǐ huān nǐ jiào
多喜歡你叫honey
多喜欢你叫honey
I like to call you honey so much

tián yán mì yǔ
甜言蜜語
甜言蜜语
honeyed words

zài wǎng xīn lǐ ài nǐ xiě rì jì
在往心裡愛你.com寫日記
在往心里爱你.com写日记
To write diary on "love you.com"

tián mì diǎn xīn chōng mǎn jīng qí dōu bú huì nì
甜蜜點心充滿驚奇都不會膩
甜蜜点心充满惊奇都不会腻
Sweet snack, full of surprises, never feel tired of it

ràng wǒ wǎng xīn lǐ yòng xīn pǐn wèi nǐ
讓我往心裡用心品味你
让我往心里用心品味你
Let me taste you in my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment